We only have 2 Corgis but I would love to have more! 

Views: 251

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's hard just having one. I do want another corgi but where I live, we are only allowed two animals and I have two cats too. Ummm, so I am breaking the rules and adding another corgi would really do that!
I have 5 at my home, Wynn-5, Wiley my rescue-5, Bella 3, Livvy 2+ and Sage 6 months. 3 are red and white, Livvy is my tri and Sage is my sable and Wynn and Livvy's pup. Jackson(7) and Teddy(9) are rescues who live where I work. We have 12 acres and lots of room for them to run so it's good. My husband would love to not have so many in the house but does like them! We also have pups a couple times a year so there are even more. My dogs have all had some obedience training and I just got the ok to bring Sage to work with me at my other job so she will be "visiting" with me every week for 4+ hours. I also plan on doing several more classes with her but not exactly sure what direction.My corgis are a big part of my life and I'm always happy when they can extend into my work part! I am hoping to rehome one of my rescues though so that my other old one can l;ive out his life in comfort! Oh and we also have and Aussie! OK...I know i"m crazy!
I only have my cardi blue boy Frosty right now, but I just asked my husband tonight if we could get another blue boy for Frosty to play with. He said no until I reminded him he just told me 3 months ago that if I promised to vacuum everyday, he would let me have another. Now he is trying to think of a way to weasel out of that promise... but its not going to work lol! Although I admit it will probably be crazy having two full grown corgis in the house with three cats and a 3 year old daughter!!
I would have a whole pack if I could! lol Sadly for the happiness and health of all of us I can only have two at a time :)

So I have my happy little male/female pair.
I have two, a RHT girl who we got at 8 weeks, and a red boy who we got at 8 months they are litter mates and are 9 1/2 months. I find have two easier than having one. My dream number is 4 i think it would be nice to have a BHT and a sable two. But our house isn't big enough for 4 dogs, especially if i have to dog sit for my sisters 2 dogs on top of having 4, and my other half thinks that 2 is just plenty.
I have 1 corgi, and 1 aussie mix. I am maxed out at this point. (I also run a ferret foster/rehab center.)
We have 4, we call them our quad squad, 1 red/white, 3 tris. We call our 3 tris when they hang together our tri fold :-) We love 'em all!!!!!
Right now we have six. Tag and Razz (Pembrokes) are sisters. They are tri colors, mostly black. Charm and Lucky (also Pembrokes) are brothers and are buffs. Ren is a Cardigan/Red Heeler mix and Red Fred is also a Pemmie. Ren is colored much like a heeler while Fred is almost completely buff colored.

Ren and Fred are rescues. We adopted Ren from the rescue we work with, and Red Fred is a foster. Due to Fred's advanced age, he's probably going to be with us until he passes on. We don't mind. We love our pack and are grateful for the joy they bring to our lives every day.
I have two girls. Daisy will be 2 yrs old in October and Poppy turned 1 yr. in May. Getting a second Corgi was the best thing that I ever did. I would love to have another... but two is plenty for now!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service