http://www.clevercatinnovations.com/top_entry_litterbox_order.aspx

finally! no more corgis eating cat poop, and my cats love it!!!!!!!!!!if you havent heard of it, there is the site and i bought mine at petco!!!!!!!

Views: 733

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a great idea! We don't have a cat, but our friends do and Reese will go right for it! Gross!!!
Ooh, cool! I should get one asap. Next time I go to Petco I'll have a look. Thank you!
Geri--just make sure your Petco sells them. I saw the one that I owe now and it was the last one. Julia, thats a great idea! I would just put a top that can avoid leaving traces of litter, like the clever cat. I bought the Clever Cat, although I really wanted a self-cleaning one, but I am scared that my cats wont go in there because it is noisy, after my friend bought the CatGenie and one that she found in Amazon. All I know is that my kitchen is clean and its better because it doesnt smell anymore and the dogs have no idea why is there a box in there instead of the regular cat litter, lol.
We recommend these for cats who pee standing up. They tend to spray all over. As a cheaper alternative, you can use a Rubbermaid box, and cut a hole in top, making very sure the hole is smooth.
Geri--just make sure your Petco sells them. I saw the one that I owe now and it was the last one. Julia, thats a great idea! I would just put a top that can avoid leaving traces of litter, like the clever cat. I bought the Clever Cat, although I really wanted a self-cleaning one, but I am scared that my cats wont go in there because it is noisy, after my friend bought the CatGenie and one that she found in Amazon. All I know is that my kitchen is clean and its better because it doesnt smell anymore and the dogs have no idea why is there a box in there instead of the regular cat litter, lol.
Im thinking of investing in one.. nothing is groasser then Ace eating some Kitty Rocca! Ewwww! =) and we have been looking for and Ace proof litterbox and this looks like the one =)
I put up a baby gate in front of the snack box.
Gwynnie werecked my best carpentry saw trying to saw through it; she hit some hardware.
I have a LitterRobot that I bought about 6 years ago. It was pricey at about $350, but the best money I ever spent. I think it has saved that much in litter over the years, it uses so little. I had a LitterMaid previous to this. It cost about $100 and lasted one year. It took expensive flimsy disposable plastic boxes which were impossible to empty without getting your hands in it and the tines got all cover with poop. The LitterRobot is like a revolving barrel. It's possible for a determined Corgi to get his head in it, but it cleans itself a few minutes after the cat goes in it so there's a very small window of opportunity. I keep mine in a closet that the cat can get in, but not the dog. I only "clean" my cat box about twice a month, which consists of opening the drawer at the bottom, gathering up and tying the bag shut, and replacing it with another ordinary plastic kitchen garbage bag. They are only available on line. The only trouble I have had with it is when I overfilled it with litter and it stuck upside down until I took a scoop of litter out. My friend also got one and loved it (as much as you can love a box full of cat poop! ) I would never own a cat without one of these. There are actually online forums just to discuss litter boxes. At the time I got mine, it was pretty universally loved....haven't had a need for any more advise so don't know if there is another latest greatest out there. It isn't recommended for very large cats...I don't know, they may have a larger one now. The standard one is pretty bulky. Anyhow...I have a very hard time not gushing over my litter box whenever I get the opportunity!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service