Okay traveling season is here! lets post some pictures of your corgi with recognizable landmark, monument, building or other structure. Let me start:

City of Toronto - CN Tower, Ontario, Canada

Southernmost Point - KeyWest, FL

Now go out, bring your camera and dogs, have fun, come back and share the pics with the rest of us :)

Rule: Your corgi must be in the picture, no photoshopping allowed!

Views: 1173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When the weather gets really good I'll take my guy to the Golden Gate Bridge! I'd say we'd walk across but I know he would be soooooooooo freaked out.

This is such a cute idea! Now I'm kicking myself for not taking more pictures of pup and places!

Lake Michigan and the Holland Lighthouse also known as "Big Red".
great pic Bev!! Corgi's and Lighthouses two of my greatest passions!!
love it!!!
Here are Rosie and Rocky on the beach at St. Simons Island, GA. They loved it!! Seagulls look really fun to chase and jellyfish smell very funny!!
Attachments:
God I love me some corgi.
I wish I had the foresight to take pictures of Wynstan when we were in New Orleans last week. We were on Lake Ponchartrain for a bit, unfortunately it wasn't a trip meant for fun.
Davey in Palm Springs, CA. He loved hiking in the Santa Rosa Mountains.

Stanley at Ponce de Leon "Fountain of Youth" Park in St. Augustine, FL. He had fun there but he refused to drink the water from the fountain of youth though!
This is Nala last year @ Fort De Soto. Not exactly a landmark, but the best Dog Beach in FL!!

Cane, visiting Fisherman's Warf in Monterey, CA. He really, really wanted to go play with the seals!

Colbie at one of the natural wonders of the world, the Grand Canyon (South Rim), in July 2010.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service