My boyfriend and I are looking for a Corgi puppy to love and grow with. On top of that we are specifically looking for a mix. My boyfriend grew up with Corgis and his brother right now has a beautiful Corgi/Blue Healer mix! Please keep this post around as we are willing to wait : D We live in Seattle Washington. We are willing to travel to find our new best friend but not too far. Maybe a 2 - 8 hours worth. (We could even make a day of it :3)

I have a cat named Kokoro (in Japanese it means Spirit) Our new pup would also be a much needed friend for my cat. He grew up with a dog and has been lonely this last year. 

I appreciate your time and I will check back periodically to see which corgis need good homes : )

-Michelle

Views: 213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

petfinder always has corgi mixes. Worth checking it out. Also many rescues post on craigslist and there are often corgi mixes on there too.
Thank you! I do, every day : ) The perfect little guy will show up eventually : D But I haven't been to PetFinder.com yet so Thank you : D :3
you can also try petharbor.com
As Melissa said definitely check out petfinder. There are tons of corgi mixes looking for homes.
Petfinder is great:) Many times a corgi rescue will have mixes also:)

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service