A place to share your dubious improvements.

Views: 1286

Replies to This Discussion

George Washington was known to be a lover of dogs. I thought he'd approve of small addition to the monument.

What else does one do on a rainy lazy corgi morning but go through various groups and come upon this one, thinking John W will likely have some good shots in here - maybe one I've never seen before...and OMGx10 I see some Gromit and Doug Brilliance!!.....I thought I would die when I saw this. When are you and John W. going to put that Corgi coffee table book together?? LOL. This is a keeper.

You guys are really a pair! Way funny.
Most people don't realize that Wales participated in the US Space Program a few years ago. Sadly, their participation had to be discontinued because the loose Corgi fur was clogging up everything in the International Space Station.

Soviet space dogs      Read this, it's worth it!  Especially the saga of Damka and Krasavka.
Laika
Laika was the first astronaut, and died in the flight. Dogs continue to give their lives for us, every day; large dogs are the guinea pigs we use to perfect all sorts of cardiac and other surgical techniques.
Poignant.
Every day, dogs go where no man has gone before.

Glacier Basin 6/5/10; Carina, Al, Al, & Al.

Corgi Country. Not!

Find the corgis that are not in this picture.
The Fins, Canyonlands National Park, Maze District. No dogs allowed except coyotes.
These broad, thin, parallel sandstone towers are 300-500 feet high.

Demon rum wrecks havoc on the flower of Corgi youth.  We may need to form a Corgi Temperance League.

Ohh, FM--You got me again! Great stuff, John. I better work on this craft of photography. Since digital cameras, I can just shoot one bad shot after another and not pay the $$$ price. I will try harder. Manuals?!?@#$%&

She can really sing, too.  When are the auditions to be in the band?

I have always liked everyone's creative welcome pictures, so I just made one myself using GIMP, a free editing program online. (Anyone else use it? You can get some neat effects) (Text is added after I edited the picture using Powerpoint)

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service