We adopted a little sister for Chewey last weekend... I had been looking for another corgi to adopt but they are fairly hard to come by in this area, especially since I knew it was really going to have to be the "right" dog for it to work with Chewey (aka sir-snark-a-lot). In any case, I saw this little 7 mos old girl (Abby) cross-posted on FB by a corgi rescue group. She was advertised as a border collie/corgi mix and is just the cutest little thing. I can definitely see the border collie & it's clear she has other breeds mixed in, just undecided as to what. She's slightly taller than Chewey but a slim border collie build & longer legs than a corgi. Her ears/face are definitely something besides border collie, just can't decide what :-). Some of her markings are very corgi-like.

I just thought it would be fun to post & get some other thoughts/ideas about what she might be...

I'm still crossing my fingers that it's going to work out. She seems to have a very nice disposition but Chewey has been a spoiled only dog for close to 5 years and is not thrilled to have a little sister. Especially one that pesters the crap out of him!

Views: 557

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol.. That shouldn't be too hard, it happens often enough. Though she is learning!

My two favorite dog breeds ........... Corgi and BC. 

Very cute little girl.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service