I am starting online course at UT Arlington for their RN-BSN program in nursing. I am really excited to be in the program and continuing my education. I am also looking for my first RN job in Houston, which has been a task its self. Now that I have Luigi I am trying to figure out how I am going to manage all three. I know I can do it and I have the help of my family. I am just filling a little overwhelmed. I want to give Luigi all of my attention but I know I need to get this degree since most hospitals require you to get your BSN once you get hired. Does anyone have any advice? 

Views: 302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Set up a mock schedule for yourself. I need to be able to visualize, it helps me plan. I have a neighbor who walks Becca on my long days. You may want to look into a dog walker or doggie daycare.

I would look into doggy daycares and try to keep a consistent schedule for the pup. I have Ein, 2 kids, and a house to take care of. I'm looking into starting my RN or Stenographer programs here in a few months. It can be done, but you have to get the pup used to it now. Which is why I suggest finding a good doggy daycare or dog walking company. This way Luigi can get properly exercised and socialized while your busy doing clinicals, school, ect.

I don't have any advice, but I am in the exact same situation. I am a new RN, I work 2 12 hour shifts a week and I start my RN-BSN program at OU in August. I just plan on Taking my 10 month old corgi on lots of walks, luckily my husband helps when I have to work. Good luck!

Just get into a routine. My partner and I are both in grad school carrying 26 credits per trimester with jobs and kids. Those long walks with your fur baby are going to be your favorite form of stress relief. Good luck!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service