I never thought I'd be able to find a toy to keep my super naughty naughty 9 month old puppy out of trouble while in the yard.  He was like a crazy maniac destroyer lol!!  But then I found him this AWESOME toy for Christmas!  He LOVES it!  I had to share it with everyone because it has really helped me keep my sanity lol!

Here is a facebook video of Drake playing with it the day we got ours installed:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200292210427838

And here are some pics:

It even works on small children lol!!!

I also received a message from Tether Tug with a special discount just to share with my friends - "We want to thank you so much for sharing Drake playing with the toy, both the photos and the video! We really appreciate you helping us promote our toy, as we worked really hard to develop it and we handmake each one here in Missouri. We wanted to give you a special code to share with your friends for helping us out. If they use the code cardigan20 at checkout on our website, they will receive 20% off!"

Views: 1450

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They are available on Amazon, i assume Amazon ships to Canada?

Yes thanks,

I didn't find it before, probably on the Canadian Amazon site but with a few different spelling and found it at 49.99$

Finally had a day with some nice weather... so of course all our snow melted and turned Drake into a mud monster,,, but that didn't slow down how much he loves playing with his Tether Tug lol!!

Argh we need some warm weather here so I can order one of these! I know Luke would love it.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service