I just wanted to ask if anyone else that has a Tri-Color Pembroke gets the same questions as I do! Now don't get me wrong, I love it when people come up to Jiji and I when we are walking, asking to pet her and things like that, I used to do that before I had a corgi, because I just loved them so much! What I don't like are people that keep coming up to me asking me if she is a mixed breed corgi, because of her Tri-Color coat! I usually politely say that she is a purebred Pembroke, and that they do in fact have these colors at times, but so many people argue with me about the fact that she has to be mixed with Beagle or Doberman Pincher, because of her coloring! I was just curious if this happened to anyone else? I have always seen more Tri-Colored corgis over Red and Whites, but maybe I am wrong? Attached is a picture of my 4 month old girl, Jiji!

Views: 821

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

We get this question all the time! I explain that there are actually several different color variations of corgis. I guess you've just ran into some very rude people. Who would argue with you about what kind of dog you own?!!? So rude!!
This is our girl Willow. She is also smaller and petite like her mother, so we REALLY get the question a lot of what kind of dog she is. :(

I only have questions asked because my tri-colour has still got her tail.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service