Our pup's name is Shiro, but we also call him Bunny, Twinky Boy, Lazy Bum, Fuzzy Butt, Dummie, Dumbo, Pretty Boy

Views: 928

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We call Wendy - Foxy, rabbit-butt, hamster-butt, Wendalin, babycakes.
Harlly has so many nicknames.. Cute-butt, bunny-butt, princess-face, poo-factors, poo-face- and shnookems
I usually call Cambree C-bear
Seanna has quite a few...C.C., Cecil, Spudnut, Smedley...
Ella has a few, but not as funny as some that I've read so far.
We call her:
Fuzzy Butt (my favorite) and Fuzzy Baby
Ella Mae (the middle name comes out when she's bad)
Stinky Baby when it's bath day.
Our son, 10, calls her his Fuzzy Sister or Fuzzy Girl.
My 5 yr old niece calls her Ella Bella because of some Barbie movie with a Bella in it.
Max is bubba and molly is doodle or sweetie
I have a lot of nicknames for my Bailey. I call her: Bailster (usually not to her face, but when I talk about her), Baileybug, Baby Girl, Tubster, Chunky and Miss Bark A Lot...
So funny, I was just thinking about this very same question Edward's are: Penguin butt, little boy, Eddie, Ed, Edweerdo; Gemima's are: Princess, Queenie, Little girl, Gem, Gemmy, Jimmie and they both get called Crazy Dog, or Crazy corgis a lot!!!! Their registered names are Gemima Princess of Peace and Prince Edward Emrys Arthfael(the last two names are Welsh meaning immortal and strong as a bear)
Mostly we call her Pooka-Doo, also "I choose you, Pookachu!"

but if she has thrown up, it is definitely Puke-a
Potus gets Po, Mr. Po, Potato, Mr. Potato Head, stupid (endearingly), dumb dog (not so endearingly, lol.), Gidget (have no idea why). Fatty, as well as his full name when he's naughty. He also used to get Carol Brady when his butt hair developed a little flick, as well as Fluffy Butt.
Finnigan has a few, some are used more than others.

Most used:
Finn
Bubba
Da Bubba
Bubbins
Puppins
Puppies
Mutt

Others:
Harry Mary Puppins
Finny Guinea Pig (or just Finny Guinea)
Little Boy
Monster
My corgi boy is named Cragar. We call him Cragar Joe, Cragar Joe-Lyle (his trashy trailer park name), CJ, Crag-meister, Cragster, and my personal favorite Precious Angel Baby Boy!! But I really think he would answer to almost anything as long as it was followed by a cookie.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service