I HAVE A ONE YEAR OLD MALE TRI-COLOR CORGI. OZZEE EATS PURINA PRO PLAN SELECTS: TURKEY AND BARELY. HE LOVES IT. I HAD HIM ON NATURAL BALANCE CHICKEN. HE DIDN'T SEEM TO LIKE THAT AS MUCH. HE ALSO EATS WET FOOD BECAUSE OZZEE IS A VERY PICKY EATER. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE A PICKY EATER?

Views: 2086

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Read the ingredients and see if the first ones are corn, wheat meal. We use Costco brand Kirkland dog food for Joey. Pretty good quality.
my little bear will eat anything on the face of the planet. i mean anything. i've never had a problem.

my shepard/lab mix though is the pickiest eater i've ever seen. she will go an entire day without eating if she's feeling particularly stubborn. sometimes i cover her food in tuna juice. its really good for her (all those omega fatty acids are good for her joints).

i used to feed little bear this http://www.petco.com/product/15238/Natural-Balance-Dog-Food-Rolls-B... but its too expensive. plus, he and maggie combined would go through a tube and a half per day. yikes. that's a good $14 a day. but it was so good for him. he was lean and his coat was shiny... but mags and her 7 cups of food a day kinda nixed that, lol!
Caden eats science diet natural and yes there is a rare corgi out there that doesnt scarf his food down because caden gets 1 cup twice daily and he often doesnt eat the first cup intill 3pm.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service