What is the weirdest thing your corgi has eaten???????

We just had take-out chinese food and my kid was sitting at the table reading a fortune cookie - and as soon as my kid said "on the back of the fortune it says 'Learn Chinese' How do you say" ___________ WHOMP - my corg jumped up and ate the fortune (THE PAPER, NOT THE COOKIE!!!!!!)

This dog will each most anything - scallions, raw squash, he even ate an orange balloon once!

Views: 404

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I caught Max laying on the newspaper ripping it into long pieces. He also loves rabbit poop.
Hehe. Same with my Theo. Rabbit poop is just the best for him. And he loves shredding paper too.
Today I was trimming the ends off a dozen roses that have been in a vase of water for a few days - one of the stem ends flung onto the floor - and guess who gobbled it up? This dog will eat anything that hits the deck - good thing it didn't have any thorns on it!
Dee Dee is pretty good, and doesn't eat anything that's on a plate. If I'm eating something, and need to go get something in the kitchen & leave the plate of food on the floor, "leave it" does it. She won't touch it. But if something falls off the plate onto the floor, that's gone in less than a second (unless I get to squeez in "leave it" command before she swallows it). She will eat anything I am eating or pretending to be eating, but must be given to her with "ok" release. Once I was so tempted, and pretended to eat a piece of string (really short, tiny one), and then put it in front of Dee Dee's nose. She was already dripping drool out of her mouth, and sure enough. Once I said "ok" it was gone. Out of my finger, into her mouth. I opened her mouth to see if she really ate it, and it was long gone into her tummy. :)
Boomer forages like you'd thought I was starving him. If it fits, he'll put it in his mouth. He loves to eat kleenex, toilet paper rolls, soda can boxes, loofa dog stuffing, his rope toy, dirt, grass, snow, the cover of my copy of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows", you name it. I have yet to find the item he won't put in his mouth.
Just last night, Stumpy ate my husband's sock. He spilled food on the floor and used his sock to wipe up the mess. The next thing we knew, his sock was half gone.
The strangest thing Merlin has eaten was a whole salamander. We were just out for a walk one day and I noticed he had something in his mouth. He swallowed it before I could intercede and two days later....out came a whole salamander. Still completely intact. Just covered in poop. I was amazed.
Took Radar to Florida last year to visit my folks - he tried to eat a few lizards (but I rescued them) but when we went out we left him in the screen room and I'm sure the lizard population in there was decreased significantly.
Ewwwww! But funny. :)
That's really funny!
IS GREEN TEA AS GOOD FOR DOGS AS IT IS FOR US?
Just went to make a cup of tea and the tea bag was not sealed - tea leaves flew all over the kitchen floor. Guess who is licking them up right now? Yuk - they must be bitter!
So far Freya has tried to eat my hair on several occasions, she eats paper all the time, she eats mud and tries to herd it, and I once found her with a mummified frog and trying to eat that too. i do believe she snuck out of the gate and got it cause she saw me throw it over the fence....naughty girl.

EDIT: I forgot to mention used toilet paper from the trash can is an ultimate flavor. I'm sure she's eaten my hair that I pulled from the drain a couple of times too.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service