Hi there!

I thought I'd start a thread where we can post our Tumblr id's, so we can make sure we're following each other for more Corgi goodness!

I'll start - on Tumblr I'm fuckyeahcorgi. I mostly reblog other pics and add my own captions, but every once in a while both Biscuit and Bentley manage to sneak their way into a post :D I'm a very proud corgi human!

Views: 613

Replies to This Discussion

i vote that you have a tumblr for your other pictures. that way, it'll show up on all our dashboards to see ASAP! =)
I have a name set up for tumblr (that's not hellocorgi). If I actually get tumblin', I'll update with it. :)

It is done. My obsession is now totally scary! Here's Chewie's tumblr. :D

http://chasingchewie.tumblr.com/

I just realized that Yoshi reminds me of a circus act with his death defying leap from the bed and his attempt to free himself from the evil sweater. LOL
hahah. Nice. Stay tuned for more death-defying stunts from The Great Yoshini!

I'm so glad you joined in, I don't know how I missed your Yoshi blog (even tho I know I've seen/queued your submissions!!)

I'm off on a yoshi reblog, he's so lovely!

did this tumblr close? :(

Thank you! And wonderful suggestion btw ;)
ballon & rock , which despite my initial goal of using tumblr as a journal, has pretty much become Grissom's photo album :)  I do throw pictures of my kitty and other things on there once in a while but Gris is usually the funniest/cutest/silliest thing in site so that's what is featured most often.
Cameras love corgis, I'm not surprised Grissom is taking over your tumblr feed!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service