Hi there!

I thought I'd start a thread where we can post our Tumblr id's, so we can make sure we're following each other for more Corgi goodness!

I'll start - on Tumblr I'm fuckyeahcorgi. I mostly reblog other pics and add my own captions, but every once in a while both Biscuit and Bentley manage to sneak their way into a post :D I'm a very proud corgi human!

Views: 613

Replies to This Discussion

Just made a tumblr for Penelope a few days ago! We're Penelope the Pembroke! Mostly pictures of her, but I'm trying to post more vids too!

Melissa & Penny

Haha it was just a random thought. =]
B&B are so corgeous and silly! I love it when they sneak into your posts!!

I'm the mad woman with a serious case of OCD running poopster on tumblr.
That's awesome! Glad to see you on here. I <3 Corgi Addict! Corgis in my tumblr feed makes me very happy.
Welcome!! I was hoping you'd pup pop by :D
Ahh! I LOVE your pup!  I always show my husband pix of it.  I'm coffeecole on tumblr, I usually submitt Jayden's pix on corgi addict :)  It's my fav tumblr to follow!

Just Jack! can be found here.  Two more weeks until I get my baby!  All the pics I have are form my breeder.

Mine's The Briese Moon... I started it because I realize I take a lot more pictures of my two weirdos than I update my other blog through stories.... I like it!

Mine is updated. It's actually moonstarcorgis.tumblr.com now

Haha Dr. Watsonnnn. :) Same here, I follow most corgi blogs.

I've seen you a lot actually!!

And Kipper's tumblr is what inspired me to make Zombie her own tumblr. Hehe. (: Adorablecorginess

Zombie's tumblr is iamzombiedog.

It's pretty much all about Zombie. I use to reblog corgi pictures, but now I do that on my main tumblr account and keep Zombie's blog mostly circled around her corgi-life.

Loved the recent picture of Biscuit and Bentley!

Emma and I are at : emmathebean.tumblr.com

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service