* you carry a furminator in the car...

* you have any item of clothing that has on it the words "bunny butt"...

* pet hair is considered a condiment at your house...

* you put your friends in the following categories: red and white, sable, tricolored....

ANYONE CARE TO KEEP THE LIST GROWING?

Views: 4611

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your kids complain about the lack of room in the back seat and you invite them to ride in the back of the truck so they won't crowd the dogs.
You start telling strangers or people you've just met about your Corgi. I'm so proud to have him I guess and just want the world to know. :o)
this morning, while on my routine walk in the neighborhood a boy about 10 or 11 ask me, what kind of dog is that? , i start to explain in detail .....and i look up and hes already over it looking at something else hahahah i guess not everyone needs details
Another couple to add,
When your wife raises cain about the fur and attention you give the dogs you begin to wonder if corgis get child support

When you see someone else with a corgi you think, "they are good, upright, religious people"

You go places and see the "no dogs allowed signs " and you feel insulted

Don't they? (child support) LOL - good one

when you read these new posts out loud to your husband and son, and they ask after each one "did you write that one about yourself?" Hahahahaha
so true....
LOL that is me too! I always seem to go into the whole Fairy Saddle Myth story ..I often get a blank stare or one of those looks that , behind the polite smile says, " This woman is bonkers!"

you spend extra for the screen door without the kick plate so your short-legged family member can still see outside while she is in the reclining position 

We have done this!! :)

* you make a U-turn at the light just to say hi to the corgi walking down the street

* you scream CORGI when you see one on TV

* fast forward through "The Queen" to watch the corgi scenes

* watch the dumb reality show, "Kendra" just to see her corgi

* you still laugh when someone asks "where's your dog's tail?"

* you pray that a corgi will win the Herding group at Westminster

You bundle up and brave the cold and trudge through a foot of fresh snow fall in the middle of a winter snow storm to the corner store with corgi's in toe to get a newspaper because your boyfriend sent you a text that there is a picture of a corgi on the cover of on of the city newspaper. That usual walk takes 10 mins to and from, but in this weather it took 30min. But it was all worth it, and you would do it again.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service