Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Crystal was an adult when we brought her home for Frodo, so I'll just go on common s…"

Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs replied Jun 5, 2011 to Introducing a Puppy When There's an Older Dog

2 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Nicki, Lily Rose,& Charlie Tuna

"So, there aren't a lot of cardi breeders in the area. The two that I know of are ver…"

Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs replied May 10, 2011 to Cardi Breeders

2 May 10, 2011
Reply by Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs

"I'm assuming you are probably thinking of pems?  Try talking to the rescue here  htt…"

Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs replied Dec 31, 2010 to Looking for another dog!

2 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Liz Hart

"I don't know anything about the Giardia vacc.... I personally use Evergreen Veterin…"

Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs replied Jul 30, 2010 to looking for vet in san jose area

3 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Jonathan P, Kim N. and Bowser

"Adobe Animal Hospital, mentioned here, has an excellent reputation. Fantastic vet, d…"

Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs replied May 12, 2010 to Moving to Santa Clara, would love Vet recommendations!

4 May 12, 2010

"I will most definitely be there! But can anyone tell me what I and Frodo need to do?…"

Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs replied Oct 15, 2009 to Annual Corgi Faire coming up!

6 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Violet Jen

"Hurray! :) Let me know how we can buy a few once it is finalized :) Two years ago my…"

Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs replied Oct 2, 2009 to Corgis with Blogs 2010 Calendar

2 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Zoe

"Not that there aren't plenty of breeders and people on here too .. but the corgi-l l…"

Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs replied Sep 13, 2009 to HELP! We desperately need recommendations for a breeder around San Francisco...

2 Sep 13, 2009

"Hi, In addition to here, you also might want to post this on the yahoo group sfcorg…"

Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs replied Sep 13, 2009 to HELP! We desperately need recommendations for a breeder around San Francisco...

2 Sep 13, 2009

"You might want to create a sub-list on yahoo like we did for the south bay meetup -…"

Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs replied Sep 4, 2009 to Are there any corgis in the Tri Valley?

2 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Laura Leung

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service