I don't know if this page is still active but if anyone remembers me I am the girl asking around about corgi 4 years ago and went on hiatus. Guess What though? After 4 years of waiting and wanting I am finally getting my own corgi!! He will arrive in June at 3 months old, and I am going through research after research. He will be fully vaccinated by then aside the rabies shot but I will take him to the vet anyway, I have several questions as a new parent:
1. Should I take him to office immediately or wait until he is a bit older and trained?
2. Should I take him to office with me everyday? or just sparingly? I fear if I take him everyday he will have separation anxiety. If I leave him at home all the time he may not be as attached.
3. How many times a day should I feed him? some resource says 3, some says 2 is ok.
4. What brand should I get? I wanted to get orijen but its too expensive for me (import tax is too high in this country)
5. At that age can he already walk on the streets? again I find conflicting information
There are many many many more questions but a lot of them I will align with the vet. Any advice would be great!
Thanks in advance. btw here is his pic: