All Discussions Tagged 'surgery' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introducing Lefty, the newest member of our pack.

Meet Lefty, the latest addition to our pack!   We found her at the shelter.  She’s a wonderful, affectionate, playful Pembroke who seems t…

Started by John Wolff

10 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by susan

Surgery or no surgery?

Dodge is 6 months old and recently has been limping, sometimes worse then other times. I took him to the vet and they are really pushing su…

Started by Casey Rae Johnson

7 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Courtney Linton Murkland

ACL questions

Hey guys, I just wanted to do a survey for my own education, how many of your corgis have torn ACLs (one or both?) and at what age did they…

Started by Melissa and Franklin!

14 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Sarah C.

Torn ACL Repair Recovery Time and Rehabilitation

Poor Orion tore his ACL this sunday while playing outside with his sister. I brought him to work with me and had the doctor look at it yest…

Started by Monica, Orion, and Laika

11 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

Slab Fracture on Molars

Just when I thought Ginger had done it all, she surprises me once again.  She has broken both upper molars...slab fractures is what the vet…

Started by Jen

12 May 24, 2012
Reply by vera miller

Ruptured Cruciate

Reagan, my red headed-tri, has managed to rupture his ACL. It's completely torn. Has anyone had experience with this? He's due for surgery…

Started by Sarah C.

17 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Markley

Limping a day after spaying? PLEASE HELP!

My Luna is limping this morning, when I woke up and opened her cage door to take her out for her potty break. It's her hind left leg where…

Started by Michelle, Blake & Luna :3

12 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Michelle, Blake & Luna :3

Welcome Gemini, our two new corgis.

Two new corgis in our home!  or... one new corgi?  We are rescuing/fostering two corgi pups, conjoined along the dorsal spine at birth. We…

Started by John Wolff

44 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

Pet Insurance? Advice/reviews??

I'm thinking of getting Ollie pet-health insurance but it's all very confusing and most of the companies I've looked into have mixed review…

Started by Ollie & Prie Misra

11 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by MollyJo

TPLO Surgery

Buddy Bear was playing outside and slipped on the ice.  Now he has to have extracapsular repair.  Does any one have any experience with thi…

Started by Buddy Bear

5 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by