All Discussions Tagged 'training' (121)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Training Help, Specifically Leash Behavior

So I realize Winston is a little old to be having these issues. And I admit I probably should have addressed this behavior when he was youn…

Started by Tori

20 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Sarah Weippert

Peeing with Company?

So Marshall's all-Pem sister Leela is staying with us for three days, and I'm already at my wits end! She came over last night, and Marshal…

Started by Taylor Walkky

4 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Taylor Walkky

Puppy potty training blues!

Does anyone have any potty training advice?  We got the newest corgi addition to our household a couple of months ago. His name is Moriarty…

Started by Candace Rogers

8 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Bogart the Cardigan

Some Random Questions After Having My Corgi For One Day!

Hello! I just got my boy, Frankie, yesterday and he is amazing! He is almost 6 months old, so he is a bit bigger and more adult looking, bu…

Started by Melyssa

33 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Melyssa

Obedience Training

Can you spend too much time training your dog?  I have Foxy (she's 4 1/2 months old) in the intermediate class at Petsmart on Fridays, we h…

Started by Becky Focht

8 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Becky Focht

Where to start with Training!!!

This is my first Corgi puppy to train on my own. ekk! He is pretty laid back and well behaved but he has the attitude of not listening, li…

Started by Carrie

16 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by rae

Herding in Central/Northern California

Any information we can pull together to see who is successfully herding with corgis. It isn't easy, but some people are doing it. Who are t…

Started by Elise Huffman

3 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Elise Huffman

New Corgi Owner - Separation anxiety during the day?

Hey guys, need a little advice here.  I'm Caitlin. I have a 14 week old Corgi, named Jake. I'll be as brief as possible (considering I've w…

Started by Caitlin, Jake, and Bear

2 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Caitlin Randolph

Can't seem to train without food...

I feel like my pup doesn't do ANYTHING without food. Fetch is about the only thing I can actually get her to do without a treat. And coming…

Started by Appa and Iroh

5 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Jane

Does your Corgi let you know when they need to go?

Does your Corgi let you know when they need to go? My Toby is almost a year old and when I first got him at 10 weeks, he was potty trained…

Started by Karina Leyva

6 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Yuki & Ellie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by