All Discussions Tagged 'tv' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please Vote For Rocky!

Hi Everyone!   Please help make Rocky be in the Fido ad by voting for him everyday! XD Would love to see a Corgi be on a nation-wide commer…

Started by Dora & Rocky

0 Aug 17, 2012

Shed pal?

Hi all, Time for coat blowing season. Just saw a commercial for a product on tv for the "shed pal", looks like mini vacuum with nubs for p…

Started by Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna

0 Mar 17, 2012

Corgis on "The Soup"!

Do any of you watch "The Soup" on E (Entertainment channel)? Last night (Friday 11/18) there was a clip of the tetherball-playing corgis on…

Started by Geri & Sidney

3 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

Barking - Moving to an Apt and need them to quite down

So I’m in a bit of a pickle. I will be moving to an apartment soon and can’t have raving barking monsters in it… I assume. I have a almost…

Started by Marius

7 May 4, 2011
Reply by Laura, Harley and Bruce

This is sooo amazing....got this from The Daily Corgi on Facebook and had to share!!

Started by Gail L

11 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Bev Levy

What TV Shows does your Corgi dislike?

Is anyone familiar with the show Robot Chicken? If you are, you know that when the credits roll, chickens are bawking the theme song. Wynst…

Started by Buddy & Wynstan

28 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Kelsey Carman

Cardi in Pupperoni Commercial

I know we all talked about the Tri-Pem that is on the Dentastix commercial, but has anyone happened to catch the Tri-Cardi that is on the P…

Started by Patti & Buddy

6 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Abbea and Vivi

Corgi Sighting on the News

The only benefit to being stalked by reporters as you try to walk your dog? Everyone can see what a great choice of a dog you made. Watch…

Started by Stanley & Charlotte

2 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Nicola Porter

AKC Agility Invitational - Airing Tonight

For those of you interested in dog agility, Animal Planet is airing the AKC Agility National Championship this evening. 8pm Eastern, 7pm Ce…

Started by Charlie

6 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Ju Lo

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by