Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scared of Large Dog

Anyone know how I handle this.  We visit my family alot on weekends and have to spend the night.  Sophie loves my sisters 2 little dogs.  H…

Started by Vicki/Kurt Pegel

6 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Anna Morelli

Your discussion with the breeder?

What are some questions you should ask a breeder before you take home one of their puppies? What sorts of answers should they give? Is ther…

Started by Stacy M

58 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Anna Morelli

Red Headed Tri?

Hello everyone!  so as I've been looking at Pembroke's and their coloring I started wondering, most red headed tri's look like just regular…

Started by Ciara & Macy

4 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Ciara & Macy

Photographing your corgi

So this happens to moose, he gets one blue eye and one red eye when we use flash! I can't figure out why he gets two different colored eyes…

Started by Krystal G

10 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Amy and Marlee

Bringing my puppy home this week--help!

My breeder called today and I got the news that my boy would be ready to come home! As excited as I am, I want to make sure I keep focusing…

Started by Ash & Jax

9 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Cindi & Twinkie

Is my corgi a mix or pure?

When I got my corgi, I was told by the pet store that she was a purebred. However, over the last several months, I have received comments…

Started by Christina Boese

13 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Cathy

Corgi size

Lizzie is 6 months old and weighs 18 lbs. Does anyone know how much more will she grow in height and weight?  At what age do they stop grow…

Started by Mary

5 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug

Poor Lilly Needs Surgery

Well, just got back from the vet and Lilly has blown her ACL.   Don't know how... On Wednesday evening she was playing with a couple of boy…

Started by Becky S

9 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Becky S

This is Trinket...what do you think she is?

Trinket has been with me since June of this year. She was rescued from a high kill shelter in the area and they had her listed as a corgi m…

Started by Danielle Keller

7 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Danielle Keller

Size of 4 month old Corgi

Lol this might sound silly, but I'm buying a Halloween costume for my puppy and he's about 12 inches long now and I'm just trying to get an…

Started by Danielle, Frank & Ellie

1 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Ellen Andersen

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by