Ruby the Corgi Pup is doing exceedingly well these days. She's thriving.
Over the past few weeks she's had a growth spurt and is now almost as tall as Cassie. She weighed 21 pounds the other day, up from 16.
All of this came about after the vet and I made a little discovery: she's allergic to beef. Even as a tiny pup she looked a little wan around the eyes. Over time, her eyes took to running constantly. Vet thought it was an airborne allergy, and we were…
i wanted to give everyone an update on how Baden is doing with his weightloss. i am so happy to report once i dropped his kibble to 1/3 of a cup and ditched the natural balance beef rolls for fresh pet food rolls which contain no sugar, he has lost…Continue
Just made a little discovery about the swell-elegant premium dog food, as compared to Ruby and Cassie's amazing Alice's Restaurant You Can Get Anything You Want Home-made Dawg Food. Rather than rewriting a whole post in new words, I'm takin' the…Continue
I don't know about other corgis, but Charlee is definitely the type to sleep on her back 80% of the time. The other 20% she's finding the smallest cranny or nook to sleep in. Most of the time she's right next to me, especially when I've been gone…Continue
Corgis not only collect stuffed animals, they also kill and disembowel them. Corgi owners must either replace them frequently or re-stuff and stitch. Corgis enjoy the ritual of a stuffed animal surgery.Continue
Wynn had to go to the vet for blood in his urine. Looking online made things very scary for what it might be BUT it ended up being a single large(nickel size) bladder stone. He now has a special canned food for a month to see if it will dissolve…Continue
Baron had a seizure that lasted over 2 minutes. The on call vet said to bring him to the office first thing in the morning. He seems okay, but scared. How common is this in Pembroke welsh corgis& how serious. We are both scared .
Becca has been finding her voice. She still isn't a barker, but she mutters, especially when she wants something. At times it is cute, often it is exasperating. I've been trying to bring work home with me in order to be home earlier. She doesn't…Continue
An individual here in the Puget Sound took the life of Molly, a 13 month old Corgi, because he was upset about a dog that was barking in the neighborhood.Problem is, it wasn't Molly that was barking, it wasn't even the right house. He just walked up…Continue
Posted by Bev Levy on October 16, 2014
Added by Alison Prasavath on October 14, 2014
Posted by Joy Hauge on October 18, 2014
Added by Autumn and Jonathan on October 15, 2014
Added by Natalie, Lance &Tucker on October 13, 2014