Bax & Zigs & Rosie's Discussions (218)

Discussions Replied To (200) Replies Latest Activity

"Looking for corgi stuff on etsy.com may be another good venue to try. Just search th…"

Bax & Zigs & Rosie replied Aug 26, 2010 to corgis and fairies - Statues or any other items

10 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Curt, Griffin and Violet

"I've been having a similar recall issue at the dog park. Thank you for these tips!"

Bax & Zigs & Rosie replied Aug 23, 2010 to Corgi park troubles

13 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Mike, Susan, Wally,Oliver & Eva!

"I have a Hoover WindTunnel + Cyclonic Bagless HEPA Upright Vacuum Cleaner. When we g…"

Bax & Zigs & Rosie replied Jul 30, 2010 to durable vacuum cleaner recommendation (and relatively inexpensive)?

27 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Geri & Sidney

"What is your name? Baxter What breed? I am told that I am a little bear. What colo…"

Bax & Zigs & Rosie replied Jul 29, 2010 to Survey for the Corgis

29 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Tris & Jeanne

"It seems that everyone is on the green bean wagon! We always eat green beans at home…"

Bax & Zigs & Rosie replied Jul 29, 2010 to How much should I feed my overweight Corgi?

21 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Jen

"I was concerned about an availability issue, but thankfully there is a specialty sto…"

Bax & Zigs & Rosie replied Jul 16, 2010 to Grain free food? Taste of the Wild or Canidae?

31 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Here is a cached page of the product I found through google: http://tinyurl.com/276n…"

Bax & Zigs & Rosie replied Jul 12, 2010 to Martha Stewart Bath Mitt: best thing since the Furminator!!!

19 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Teresa

"I don't believe so. My boyfriend was a dog groomer before and he doesn't think so. B…"

Bax & Zigs & Rosie replied Jul 7, 2010 to Bloody bottom?

7 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Bax & Zigs & Rosie

"The blood is fresh red and it's only on his bottom and not in the stool. Baxter hasn…"

7 Jul 7, 2010

"Thanks, it does help. I called the vet after posting this and they said I can drop h…"

7 Jul 7, 2010

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service