Susan Stanton's Discussions (462)

Discussions Replied To (434) Replies Latest Activity

"oh, my, she's adorable (she even kind of looks like a Cleopatra, there's something i…"

Susan Stanton replied Jul 6, 2009 to Caesar has a Little Sister - And She's in Hiding All Day!!!!

9 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by DR, Nala & Simon

"oh glad to here it! I think Bertie is still having occasional stiffness (he'll walk…"

Susan Stanton replied Jul 6, 2009 to Does Anyone Use Duralactin (natural anti-inflammatory) for Chronic Discomfort

15 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Susan Stanton

"I have this ramp from Drs. Foster and Smith, because my bed is super high (it's an o…"

Susan Stanton replied Jul 5, 2009 to Steps for the bed

7 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Renee

"Isn't it wild? My guys know quite a few words too, and I don't quite know how they f…"

Susan Stanton replied Jul 5, 2009 to Corgi Recognition

10 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Lou Ann Lemaster

"Bertie will only wade -- but Ethel loves to swim, and I call her my little submarine…"

Susan Stanton replied Jul 5, 2009 to swimming and floating bunny butts

6 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Heather and Ella

"Bertie also barks at thunder (and fireworks, and -- I've discovered -- live electric…"

Susan Stanton replied Jul 3, 2009 to Thunder

4 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Melissa

"Gee, and I thought Bertie was so smart for getting me to chase sheep for him -- but…"

Susan Stanton replied Jul 1, 2009 to Holding the bone?

7 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Johnny and Zero

"I got Ethel at 8 weeks when Bertie was 3, and I did two things -- first, I took Ethe…"

Susan Stanton replied Jun 30, 2009 to Concerns about socializing my puppy with my roommate's dog

3 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Susan Stanton

"Well that's it, isn't it -- we are far from fluent in "dog." For Bertie, I've just c…"

Susan Stanton replied Jun 29, 2009 to Infrequent, unpredictable aggression!

19 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Bev Levy

"When I got Bertie as a puppy it was in mid-July, in 2004, a summer when NY city had…"

Susan Stanton replied Jun 28, 2009 to Summer is here

33 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Toby {Brenda}

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by