Sky and Lyla's Discussions (495)

Discussions Replied To (456) Replies Latest Activity

"Just curious, do you have a plastic kennel or a wire one? I had this exact same prob…"

Sky and Lyla replied Aug 28, 2009 to Barking issues.

15 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Violet

"Honestly, it sounds like she has learned how to control you to get what she wants (o…"

Sky and Lyla replied Aug 28, 2009 to A new corgi Mommy. does ur corgi do this OR did this?

11 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Krista Meyer

"Both of my dogs go to doggie day care ocassionally and the both LOVE it! There are s…"

Sky and Lyla replied Aug 23, 2009 to Does your corgi go to doggie day care?

29 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Sky and Lyla

"Start with basic obedience. Sit, dow, come stay, heel, etc. Even though it seems lik…"

Sky and Lyla replied Aug 23, 2009 to If I would like to train my dog for agility, what types of things can I start to train him as a young puppy (9 weeks old)

5 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Sam

"He is sooo handsome!! I'm sure he will find a great home with a face like that. Too…"

Sky and Lyla replied Aug 12, 2009 to Tri 7 month puppy to rehome. Boise, Idaho

17 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"Lyla does that too. I know that she really needs a nap when she gets those little wr…"

Sky and Lyla replied Aug 9, 2009 to Tired Eyes?

3 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Stephanie

"The feline i/d is what my cat eats. No tummy problems anymore!"

Sky and Lyla replied Aug 7, 2009 to continually having stomach problems...starting to worry now.

17 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Lili

"This sounds a lot like something that happened to my cat a few months ago. All of a…"

Sky and Lyla replied Aug 7, 2009 to continually having stomach problems...starting to worry now.

17 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Lili

"Sky has a seat-belt harness that he wears. It fits around him like a harness (only i…"

Sky and Lyla replied Jul 16, 2009 to Is your corgi loose, crated or seat-belted when driving in your car?

117 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Paisley "Vaquita"

"Oh my! She's like a Corgi colored Schnauzer with ears that stand up! So cute!"

Sky and Lyla replied Jul 3, 2009 to The Cutest Corgi Mix I've Ever Seen on Petfinder

8 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Mochi

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service