Melissa and Franklin!'s Discussions (2,030)

Discussions Replied To (1859) Replies Latest Activity

"Perhaps you can get him into search and rescue or something similar? Unfortuntely as…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jun 26, 2012 to Finding work for Ace

17 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Ludi

"I would suspect it was whatever the red food/treat was and not the Trifexus. As your…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jun 25, 2012 to Any recommendations for a Sensitive Dog Food Diet?

8 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Allie May Thitte

"I/D can be fed as a permanent diet so if it works and your dog likes it there is no…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jun 25, 2012 to Any recommendations for a Sensitive Dog Food Diet?

8 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Allie May Thitte

"Titers are a great way to go. A  lot of vets around here will even waive rabies if a…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jun 24, 2012 to One Year Later/Lance

10 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"pill pockets are just so darn expensive! That's why I was going to use the canned fo…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jun 24, 2012 to And now he's not eating...New Approach

40 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Chris, Kadi & Brodie

"Just wanted to let you know Franklin now has sympathy diarrhea :-( I was up all nigh…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jun 24, 2012 to Sick Frosty - Pooping & STINKY STINKY GAS

25 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Maddie, Sam, and Ruby

"Have you had a fecal/giardia test done? When I first got Kirby he was normal in ever…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jun 24, 2012 to Sick Frosty - Pooping & STINKY STINKY GAS

25 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Maddie, Sam, and Ruby

"I do my dog's nails with a dremel every couple weeks. Pretty much when I see they ar…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jun 23, 2012 to How Many Times Do You Clean Your Dog's Ears/Clip Nails??

27 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Lindsey Corkern

"I bought some canned food today and mixed it in with his kibble. He ate his whole di…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jun 23, 2012 to And now he's not eating...New Approach

40 Jul 3, 2012

"One part of Kirby's anxiety is he won't eat if somebody is watching him. I fed him i…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jun 23, 2012 to And now he's not eating...New Approach

40 Jul 3, 2012

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service