Melissa and Franklin!'s Discussions (2,030)

Discussions Replied To (1859) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree 100%. She is good with fearful dogs but does have a more stern approach to o…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jun 12, 2012 to The Horrible Awful Crate....interesting turn of events.....

37 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"Thanks good idea. Since its my day off I haven't had to crate him yet. Ill make the…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jun 12, 2012 to The Horrible Awful Crate....interesting turn of events.....

37 Jun 14, 2012

"I think Kirby is a great dog for agility. Franklin LOVED it and if I walk into a pla…"

37 Jun 14, 2012

"I unfortunately can't do the 30 minute thing. I don't HAVE a long weekend....ever. M…"

37 Jun 14, 2012

"That's what I was worried about (the claustrophobia). I had a horse that was claustr…"

37 Jun 14, 2012

"Yes, my dad has just gone through the same thing with Paxil and ended up in the hosp…"

37 Jun 14, 2012

"Sam, when I leave the mat comes out or he will eat it. When I am home I put it back…"

37 Jun 14, 2012

"Yay! When he told me he had another corgi to shoot I was so excited. These pictures…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jun 12, 2012 to Dee Dee's photo shoot

61 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Natalie, Fiona, & Django

"Thanks for the input. The picture makes it look smaller than it is but it isn't big…"

37 Jun 14, 2012

"Thanks, he does get morning, lunch time, and dinner runs. I walk him on leash until…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Jun 11, 2012 to The Horrible Awful Crate....interesting turn of events.....

37 Jun 14, 2012

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service