Melissa and Franklin!'s Discussions (2,030)

Discussions Replied To (1859) Replies Latest Activity

"sending corgi prayers to Baron! Hope everything goes ok! Its never too late to crate…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Feb 4, 2012 to Surgery Consult for Baron - Corgi prayers wanted

26 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Teresa

"How old is he? He may be teething which will cause nasty breath. "

Melissa and Franklin! replied Feb 4, 2012 to Teeff!

8 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Peggy Woods

"The eye drops are working miracles! After 3 doses all the swelling was gone and toda…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Feb 3, 2012 to Please send corgi prayers/thoughts to Franklin today!-update 2

67 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by steve smith

"Hand scaling in and of itself is not the problem, the problem is when owners go to t…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Feb 3, 2012 to Before you consider anesthesia-free dental cleanings....

12 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Emily Trupiano

"Lol me too! :-) Hoping Franklin is just getting it all out of the way early (he's no…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Feb 2, 2012 to Please send corgi prayers/thoughts to Franklin today!-update 2

67 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by steve smith

"I just want to say good job for taking him to the vet in all instances! I can't say…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Feb 2, 2012 to Jax chewed through a live wire, vet says he's OK but he has symptoms...

4 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"I would recommend splitting them up and introducing them one at a time, not as a who…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Feb 2, 2012 to Introducing our newest Corgi

5 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Bev Levy

"I have a "life preserver" one of those blow up ones. I took it off this morning, his…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Feb 2, 2012 to Please send corgi prayers/thoughts to Franklin today!-update 2

67 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by steve smith

"Here's my view. In all my life I have only had 1 cat who needed a dental cleaning, a…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Feb 2, 2012 to Before you consider anesthesia-free dental cleanings....

12 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Emily Trupiano

"I also want to note that in many states (including California) anesthesia-free denta…"

Melissa and Franklin! replied Feb 1, 2012 to Before you consider anesthesia-free dental cleanings....

12 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Emily Trupiano

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service