Napolean (Joan and Gabby)'s Discussions (174)

Discussions Replied To (156) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, that's why it's so hard for me to choose. The breed says one thing and the pers…"

Napolean (Joan and Gabby) replied Jul 8, 2012 to Best Breed To Match With a Corgi?

57 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Carrie Baxter

"Yes, that's very much true. Nothing is ever the dog's fault, it is always the human'…"

Napolean (Joan and Gabby) replied Jul 8, 2012 to Best Breed To Match With a Corgi?

57 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Carrie Baxter

"I've had Napolean for about 5 years and he's great ;) I just think bringing in anoth…"

57 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Carrie Baxter

"That's good to know :) Yes, I have looked into the maltese too...it's just with a lo…"

57 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Carrie Baxter

"Yes. I've looked the breed up and they do have a lot of healthy problems; it is unfo…"

57 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Carrie Baxter

"True true...That's pretty much why picking the perfect dog is so hard. First you hav…"

57 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Carrie Baxter

"Yea. It really comes down to how you train your dog. Any breed could be your dream d…"

Napolean (Joan and Gabby) replied Jul 7, 2012 to Best Breed To Match With a Corgi?

57 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Carrie Baxter

"Hm...I'm not sure. I was looking also for a kind of fluffy pup since Napolean isn't…"

Napolean (Joan and Gabby) replied Jul 7, 2012 to Best Breed To Match With a Corgi?

57 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Carrie Baxter

"I'm glad you could share; the suggestions are great ;) Pomeranians are a good breed.…"

57 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Carrie Baxter

"They are really smart (especially the standards) but I'm guessing the smaller ones a…"

57 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Carrie Baxter

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service