Denny & Caroline & Ranger's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"They do have similar face"

Denny & Caroline & Ranger replied Mar 29, 2013 to Can any one guess what my dog is mixed with?

31 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Denny & Caroline & Ranger

"He loves to dig even before he goes to bed he aways tries to dig our bed before sett…"

Denny & Caroline & Ranger replied Mar 26, 2013 to Can any one guess what my dog is mixed with?

31 Mar 29, 2013

"I meant a Brindle Chihuahua but i hope he's not part Chihuahua."

Denny & Caroline & Ranger replied Mar 25, 2013 to Can any one guess what my dog is mixed with?

31 Mar 29, 2013

"That's a strong possiblity. I guess he had the short end of the stick in this case.…"

Denny & Caroline & Ranger replied Mar 25, 2013 to Can any one guess what my dog is mixed with?

31 Mar 29, 2013

"Wow it looks like he could be that kind of mix"

Denny & Caroline & Ranger replied Mar 24, 2013 to Can any one guess what my dog is mixed with?

31 Mar 29, 2013

"That is extremely close but Ranger is alot smaller. He's even smaller then most corg…"

Denny & Caroline & Ranger replied Mar 24, 2013 to Can any one guess what my dog is mixed with?

31 Mar 29, 2013

"My Corgi is pretty short and small compared other corgi's. He might be mixed with a…"

Denny & Caroline & Ranger replied Mar 23, 2013 to Can any one guess what my dog is mixed with?

31 Mar 29, 2013

"I was going to get a DNA kit but I heard its expensive"

Denny & Caroline & Ranger replied Mar 23, 2013 to Can any one guess what my dog is mixed with?

31 Mar 29, 2013

"It does have the same stands are the staffy. Maybe it is a cross between that breed "

Denny & Caroline & Ranger replied Mar 22, 2013 to Can any one guess what my dog is mixed with?

31 Mar 29, 2013

"Awesome I love Dog Beach :) I hope I can skip work then "

Denny & Caroline & Ranger replied Mar 20, 2013 to Garden Grove Dog Park meeting

9 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by rae

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...