Gitte Rasmussen's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I am almost positive that it is just him being a stubborn little stinker, but - we a…"

Gitte Rasmussen replied Aug 3, 2014 to My 10 month old male sits down and won't walk any further!

17 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Priss, Charlie & Kaylee (PK)

"Hehe it worked when he was smaller but now it isn't fun enough for him anymore. It w…"

Gitte Rasmussen replied Aug 3, 2014 to My 10 month old male sits down and won't walk any further!

17 Aug 3, 2014

"They definetly are ;-) And we know that, but a little advise on how to handle it the…"

17 Aug 3, 2014

"Okay, that makes good sense. Thank you for the elaboration! We are treating him when…"

17 Aug 3, 2014

"Thank you for the reply. My english skilles lack a lot, especially when it comes to…"

17 Aug 3, 2014

"Hehe that sounds exactly like Anton!We are already holding the leash like that but u…"

Gitte Rasmussen replied Aug 1, 2014 to My 10 month old male sits down and won't walk any further!

17 Aug 3, 2014

"The thought has crossed my mind, so I think we will get him checked out soon.If that…"

Gitte Rasmussen replied Aug 1, 2014 to My 10 month old male sits down and won't walk any further!

17 Aug 3, 2014

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service