Marika Tarver's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Joyce and danke for your mail. Finally a great outcome!! I am sooo happy for you.…"

Marika Tarver replied Jan 9, 2010 to My corgi sassy slipped her disk? yesterday help please

39 May 15, 2011
Reply by Kat & Miley

"Wow Melinda 18 years is quite a miracle. Danke for writing me. That was a quick reco…"

Marika Tarver replied Jan 6, 2010 to My corgi sassy slipped her disk? yesterday help please

39 May 15, 2011
Reply by Kat & Miley

"Hi Shannon, danke so much for your mail. I had send a Christmas card to the club for…"

Marika Tarver replied Jan 5, 2010 to My corgi sassy slipped her disk? yesterday help please

39 May 15, 2011
Reply by Kat & Miley

"Danke Stephanie for your mail. Did Token have an MRI or CT? Did you take her to a re…"

Marika Tarver replied Sep 26, 2009 to My corgi sassy slipped her disk? yesterday help please

39 May 15, 2011
Reply by Kat & Miley

"Danke Bev. I put wee wee pads in her kennel. I am just concerned that she does not d…"

Marika Tarver replied Sep 26, 2009 to My corgi sassy slipped her disk? yesterday help please

39 May 15, 2011
Reply by Kat & Miley

"I agree Jane, German is a pretty hard language, I think english is pretty easy. I wi…"

39 May 15, 2011
Reply by Kat & Miley

"Sassy is on Prednisone 10 mg twice a day. She is on Sucralfate 3 times a day (to coa…"

39 May 15, 2011
Reply by Kat & Miley

"Danke so much to you too Joy to write me something. Was your Gus paralyzed at all???…"

39 May 15, 2011
Reply by Kat & Miley

"Good morning Michelle, danke, danke for your reply. I live close to Columbia, Missou…"

39 May 15, 2011
Reply by Kat & Miley

"Dear Jane, I so appreciate your reply and wait to hear more from you. It just makes…"

Marika Tarver replied Sep 25, 2009 to My corgi sassy slipped her disk? yesterday help please

39 May 15, 2011
Reply by Kat & Miley

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service