Angela Wiramihardja's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ha Chuan,  I haven't checked my page for ages and just found your reply.  Muffin…"

Angela Wiramihardja replied Jan 2, 2013 to Weak hind legs with corgi

6 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Angela Wiramihardja

"What a wonderful picture! Your corgi is very sweet :) your baby girl is even sweeter…"

Angela Wiramihardja replied Feb 22, 2010 to How does your corgi react to a new baby in the family?

26 Feb 22, 2010

"Thanks for your response ^^ your daughter and corgi are both beautiful ^^ he looks s…"

Angela Wiramihardja replied Feb 19, 2010 to How does your corgi react to a new baby in the family?

26 Feb 22, 2010

"Oh wow.. thanks everyone for your responds and suggestions. Also for the beautiful p…"

Angela Wiramihardja replied Feb 19, 2010 to How does your corgi react to a new baby in the family?

26 Feb 22, 2010

"Oh that is such a cute and wonderful picture! They look so comfy together :)"

Angela Wiramihardja replied Feb 18, 2010 to How does your corgi react to a new baby in the family?

26 Feb 22, 2010

"I let my dog sleep in the bedroom with us but she sleeps on the floor not on the bed…"

Angela Wiramihardja replied Dec 15, 2009 to How do you keep your house clean living a corgi/corgis?

40 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Anne Pinkerton

"Muffin is almost 4 months now. When she was smaller she stands when she drinks and e…"

Angela Wiramihardja replied Oct 12, 2009 to Weak hind legs with corgi

6 Jan 2, 2013

"Oh your corgi does that also? The other corgis that I have, when they sit, their hin…"

Angela Wiramihardja replied Oct 12, 2009 to Weak hind legs with corgi

6 Jan 2, 2013

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by