Appa and Iroh's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"I took her with me to work one afternoon last week (which can't happen a lot but eve…"

Appa and Iroh replied Feb 7, 2017 to Think my girl is depressed, don't know what to do.

8 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Appa and Iroh

"Yeah, I agree--think it might be worth a talk with the vet, for sure. Thanks for the…"

Appa and Iroh replied Feb 7, 2017 to Think my girl is depressed, don't know what to do.

8 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Appa and Iroh

"Thanks Anna, good food for thought. I'm going to try to concentrate on giving her ex…"

Appa and Iroh replied Feb 4, 2017 to Think my girl is depressed, don't know what to do.

8 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Appa and Iroh

"Appa (the one that I think is depressed) is 4, Iroh is 2. Appa was 2 when Iroh joine…"

Appa and Iroh replied Feb 3, 2017 to Think my girl is depressed, don't know what to do.

8 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Appa and Iroh

"Also--this book might be helpful: Cesar's Rules: Your Way to Train a Well-Behaved Do…"

Appa and Iroh replied Jan 30, 2015 to Help with unruly corgi

41 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by susan

"I don't know if the original poster is still subscribed but if so I'd just like to s…"

Appa and Iroh replied Jan 30, 2015 to Help with unruly corgi

41 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by susan

"Yes, that's the problem with our little guy. He goes right up to Appa and wants to t…"

Appa and Iroh replied Oct 3, 2014 to Is 2 Corgis Chewing on "bones" in peace/sharing toys possible?!

6 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Steph Bussema

"I've been doing that for feeding times but not for their chewing times--I will give…"

Appa and Iroh replied Oct 3, 2014 to Is 2 Corgis Chewing on "bones" in peace/sharing toys possible?!

6 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Steph Bussema

"also, just to clarify--I'm not giving them bones, I just call anything they get to c…"

Appa and Iroh replied Oct 1, 2014 to Is 2 Corgis Chewing on "bones" in peace/sharing toys possible?!

6 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Steph Bussema

"Thanks for the replies and advice! I do see them, so I know they are around. By thei…"

Appa and Iroh replied Aug 13, 2014 to Sudden issues with going outside to potty.

4 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Holly

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service