Susan Marie Kovalinsky's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree,  Anna.  I have been worried about it and that is what propelled me to make…"

Susan Marie Kovalinsky replied Mar 5, 2014 to How much walking per day is enough?

21 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Susan Marie Kovalinsky

"Yes,  Nicole,  there are hiking trails and as the weather gets warmer I intend to us…"

Susan Marie Kovalinsky replied Mar 5, 2014 to How much walking per day is enough?

21 Mar 6, 2014

"Yes.   I do agree!  In the past ,  my husband and I had an American Eskimo and as he…"

21 Mar 6, 2014

"Thanks.  Yes,  I have had her since she was 4 months old,  and have spent a lot of t…"

21 Mar 6, 2014

"Thank you -  and I agree with you.  The playpen was basically to keep her safe when…"

21 Mar 6, 2014

"(sorry i put this twice-  did not realize I could upload on the post )Here is a pic…"

21 Mar 6, 2014

"Thanks---yes,  just a spoonful of pumpkin because in the start she sometimes had pro…"

Susan Marie Kovalinsky replied Jan 24, 2014 to How much should a 91/2 month old female Pembroke weigh?

14 Jan 24, 2014

"Oh.  OK  -  maybe that's part of the problem.  Will do.  Is it OK to sometimes give…"

Susan Marie Kovalinsky replied Jan 23, 2014 to How much should a 91/2 month old female Pembroke weigh?

14 Jan 24, 2014

"Thanks,  Anna:  I buy it online and will order the adult formula as I need to order…"

Susan Marie Kovalinsky replied Jan 23, 2014 to How much should a 91/2 month old female Pembroke weigh?

14 Jan 24, 2014

"Thanks,  Yes I am still giving her Merrick puppy formula kibble but I guess when she…"

14 Jan 24, 2014

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service