Karen Matuszewski's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Lynne - thanks for your kind words.   Yes I believe you when you say the pain never…"

Karen Matuszewski replied Jan 24, 2011 to Little Remy went over the Rainbow Bridge

87 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Lynne Taupier

"Bob - thanks for your thoughts.   I was admiring the photos of SparkPlug (great name…"

Karen Matuszewski replied Jan 12, 2011 to Little Remy went over the Rainbow Bridge

87 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Lynne Taupier

"Kitty - thanks so much for your kind words.   Gwenie is such a sweetie and takes qui…"

Karen Matuszewski replied Jan 12, 2011 to Little Remy went over the Rainbow Bridge

87 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Lynne Taupier

"Little Caesar is very sweet!   Looks like he is a "go dog" just like my Remy.   Remy…"

87 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Lynne Taupier

"Thanks Geri - I did see the post about Little Mauser and don't quite know that story…"

Karen Matuszewski replied Jan 11, 2011 to Little Remy went over the Rainbow Bridge

87 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Lynne Taupier

"Thanks Heather!   Your little Nora Lee was so precious.   She loved playing ball jus…"

Karen Matuszewski replied Jan 11, 2011 to Little Remy went over the Rainbow Bridge

87 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Lynne Taupier

"Cindi - thanks for your kind words.   I love the photos on the site of Twinkie.   Sh…"

Karen Matuszewski replied Jan 6, 2011 to Little Remy went over the Rainbow Bridge

87 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Lynne Taupier

"So sorry to hear about Gwen.   I'll send you the same post I sent to another member…"

Karen Matuszewski replied Jan 4, 2011 to Little Remy went over the Rainbow Bridge

87 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Lynne Taupier

"Judy - thanks for sending that link. A few weeks ago, Rob was outside putting up the…"

Karen Matuszewski replied Jan 4, 2011 to Little Remy went over the Rainbow Bridge

87 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Lynne Taupier

"Thanks Melissa - I LOVE Franklin's profile photo - that big Corgi smile is so precio…"

87 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Lynne Taupier

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service