Zigward & Kimberly's Discussions (336)

Discussions Replied To (294) Replies Latest Activity

"For SOME reason, this page won't load properly for me, but anyhow, Julie, here is a…"

Zigward & Kimberly replied Nov 16, 2012 to Two more Corgi's into rescue in Denver

5 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Contact CorgiPals. They may be able to help.. Good luck.. Best wishes to you and Win…"

Zigward & Kimberly replied Nov 9, 2012 to At a Loss, Need Help

25 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Nancy, Steve, Nathan & Lu

"RIP Finny... I'm sorry :( Amazing picture."

Zigward & Kimberly replied Nov 8, 2012 to Good-bye to Finny, the Best Dog Ever.

38 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by ME Arnold

"RIP Dee Dee.. I'm so sorry for your loss, but I am so glad that you had this extra t…"

Zigward & Kimberly replied Nov 3, 2012 to Dee Dee has left us...

52 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Alex

"Haha, Snickmom, that would be an awesome group! I would totally join! I need help ge…"

Zigward & Kimberly replied Nov 2, 2012 to I am almost ready to give up on my corgi puppy as much as that pains me!

42 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by carol

"Baha. This totally made me grin!!!!!!!!!!! That is almost exactly me weight differen…"

Zigward & Kimberly replied Nov 2, 2012 to I am almost ready to give up on my corgi puppy as much as that pains me!

42 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by carol

"There are a few more CA Corgis looking for homes, too. I try to keep on top of these…"

Zigward & Kimberly replied Nov 2, 2012 to Corgi's in CA need homes

6 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Mai

"This is what worries me about getting a Corgi puppy! I love Corgis sooo much, everyt…"

Zigward & Kimberly replied Oct 31, 2012 to Corgi Bonding

28 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Eric Kim

"Ziggy's fur is OUTRAGEOUS lately! I mean, he was bad before, but just walking throug…"

Zigward & Kimberly replied Oct 31, 2012 to Shedding?!

9 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Shanna Lien

"Amy, please don't take offense to the weight comment that was made.. I really think…"

Zigward & Kimberly replied Oct 30, 2012 to I am almost ready to give up on my corgi puppy as much as that pains me!

42 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by carol

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service