Zach's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the photo, I think that's what i'm gonna have to do is get a taller gate.…"

Zach replied Feb 8, 2012 to Toby tore up Living Room and Kitchen. What Happened?

27 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

"I just wanted to give everyone an update to what is going on. I bought a 24" high ba…"

Zach replied Feb 3, 2012 to Toby tore up Living Room and Kitchen. What Happened?

27 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

"Thanks for all the tips everyone! I went to Wally world and bought a baby gate and w…"

Zach replied Jan 19, 2012 to Toby tore up Living Room and Kitchen. What Happened?

27 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

"See I don't know if he's a chewer, we gave him toys but he doesn't seem interested i…"

Zach replied Jan 18, 2012 to Toby tore up Living Room and Kitchen. What Happened?

27 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

"It's funny you mention that since my roommate said last night (when I wasn't home, I…"

Zach replied Jan 5, 2012 to Barking at Night. New Owner!

19 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Mal Schaal

"I might try leaving the door to my room open at night so he can come in and out, and…"

19 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Mal Schaal

"I think i'm gonna eventually get to that point, I'll clean up my room a bit and make…"

19 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Mal Schaal

"Haha my girlfriend doesn't usually sleep over, and even if she did, my bed is high e…"

19 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Mal Schaal

"I don't know that he "needs" to be in there, but I asked the previous owner about ni…"

Zach replied Jan 3, 2012 to Barking at Night. New Owner!

19 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Mal Schaal

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service