Shayla Delaunay's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I am listening its just what I've already heard no need to say it again. And people…"

Shayla Delaunay replied Oct 20, 2011 to The Furminator! Great for shedding but ruined my corgi's coat

15 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Shayla Delaunay

"That's already been said several times. Thank you anyway."

Shayla Delaunay replied Oct 20, 2011 to The Furminator! Great for shedding but ruined my corgi's coat

15 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Shayla Delaunay

"Well his mom is a light brown color and his dad is a black brown and white tri. He c…"

15 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Shayla Delaunay

"It wouldn't be a bother on a dog like a labs coat because it's generally all the sam…"

15 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Shayla Delaunay

"@ Rachel and Natalia - Yes! That is exactly what I mean!  "

15 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Shayla Delaunay

"I am aware its a blade, and I do use it gently and hardly every really use it maybe…"

15 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Shayla Delaunay

"I use the Furminator the way I was taught in grooming school. Not too hard of a stro…"

15 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Shayla Delaunay

"He is one year.  Like I said the root is light tan and the top is jet black  It does…"

15 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Shayla Delaunay

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service