Brian Ambrosius's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"THIRD UPDATE: The original ortho/surgeon called me and discussed the options.  Sinc…"

Brian Ambrosius replied Apr 16, 2013 to Lameness, Treatment Options, and Chiropratic Care

27 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by georgie lin schneider

"SECOND UPDATE: Brian went to see the ortho last week.  She checked him out thorough…"

Brian Ambrosius replied Mar 13, 2013 to Lameness, Treatment Options, and Chiropratic Care

27 Apr 16, 2013

"I have moved his leg around, poked and prodded it and his foot all over....no yelpin…"

Brian Ambrosius replied Feb 8, 2013 to Lameness, Treatment Options, and Chiropratic Care

27 Apr 16, 2013

"After the x-rays, i don't think the vet had the impression it was bone related...mor…"

Brian Ambrosius replied Feb 8, 2013 to Lameness, Treatment Options, and Chiropratic Care

27 Apr 16, 2013

"hey, thanks for the insight/info.  I think the tramadol was from being put out for t…"

Brian Ambrosius replied Feb 7, 2013 to Lameness, Treatment Options, and Chiropratic Care

27 Apr 16, 2013

"yeah, that's exactly the route that we have gone so far.  Just need to find a good o…"

Brian Ambrosius replied Feb 7, 2013 to Lameness, Treatment Options, and Chiropratic Care

27 Apr 16, 2013

"thanks for the insight into orthopods regardless!  i've been hoping that the limp wi…"

Brian Ambrosius replied Feb 5, 2013 to Lameness, Treatment Options, and Chiropratic Care

27 Apr 16, 2013

"UPDATE: Finally was able to speak with vet over the phone and discuss further tx opt…"

Brian Ambrosius replied Feb 4, 2013 to Lameness, Treatment Options, and Chiropratic Care

27 Apr 16, 2013

"Sounds like my Brian's, except the problem has gone on for several months at this ti…"

Brian Ambrosius replied Feb 4, 2013 to Lameness, Treatment Options, and Chiropratic Care

27 Apr 16, 2013

"yeah, wish it was that simple!  I have checked all his feet and pads, poked and prod…"

Brian Ambrosius replied Jan 2, 2013 to Lameness, Treatment Options, and Chiropratic Care

27 Apr 16, 2013

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service