Lauren Cook's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"We have freeze-dried liver treats she loves. That's a good idea. I'll try it."

Lauren Cook replied Feb 5, 2010 to Welsh Corgi mixed with unknown; help identify unknown.

24 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Wendt Worth Corgi's

"She's too big for Jack Russel or Beagle. It's hard to tell from pictures, but the g…"

Lauren Cook replied Feb 5, 2010 to Welsh Corgi mixed with unknown; help identify unknown.

24 Feb 6, 2010

"She's a bit big for a beagle, but one of her parents may have been a mutt. I'm almos…"

24 Feb 6, 2010

"Cattle dog seems like a popular choice."

24 Feb 6, 2010

"My co-worker's boyfriend has an Aussie too, and he said she looks like that particul…"

24 Feb 6, 2010

"One month later and we're still having trouble with housetraining. It's just this on…"

24 Feb 6, 2010

"Dad denies up and down he's sweet. He's like Dr. House on the outside--gruff and sar…"

24 Feb 6, 2010

"I would do the DNA test in my own lab, but we have no dog DNA primers, and my boss w…"

24 Feb 6, 2010

"This is extremely helpful. Thank you. I know human genetics, but very little about d…"

24 Feb 6, 2010

"I wanted to name her Ein, but Dad vetoed it, and not because he has any clue what Co…"

24 Feb 6, 2010

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service