Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon's Discussions (146)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"I actually do like scooter... :) I'll keep that in mind, but I am hoping to find a n…"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied May 20, 2010 to Help name my new Corgi! :) Please?! *UPDATE* - named him Bandit... it just 'fit'. Thank you everyone:)

72 May 25, 2010
Reply by Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon

"My boy that passed away was Rowdy, so no more Rowdy's. I do like Rascal, but would l…"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied May 20, 2010 to Help name my new Corgi! :) Please?! *UPDATE* - named him Bandit... it just 'fit'. Thank you everyone:)

72 May 25, 2010

"I thought about stitch, but then gave it the 'Yell Test'... you know "Stitch! Come,…"

72 May 25, 2010

"Oh my gosh, I read your list, and with the exception of the bandanas... this is sooo…"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied May 20, 2010 to you know you're a corgi lover if...

368 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"Silly question for the day... if I truly did have a 'Herd' of Corgis'.... would they…"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Oct 6, 2009 to How many?

25 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Mel K

"I have two Corgis, two kitties, and two male humans... the humans are the most work.…"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Oct 6, 2009 to How many?

25 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Mel K

"hee hee hee!! I think you may have something there!!! This is a great idea... Lou An…"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Aug 21, 2009 to Anyone have a puppy that was extremely difficult as a puppy, but turned out to be a well behaved adult?

30 Aug 21, 2009

"Should I wack my boyfriend, or his son on the nose with the rolled up newspaper... ?…"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Aug 20, 2009 to Anyone have a puppy that was extremely difficult as a puppy, but turned out to be a well behaved adult?

30 Aug 21, 2009

"I am actively looking for a grown Corgi... although I really wanted to wait and get…"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Aug 19, 2009 to Anyone have a puppy that was extremely difficult as a puppy, but turned out to be a well behaved adult?

30 Aug 21, 2009

"OMG... I had to laugh at your comment, not at you, but just the whole comedy of hitt…"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Aug 19, 2009 to Anyone have a puppy that was extremely difficult as a puppy, but turned out to be a well behaved adult?

30 Aug 21, 2009

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service