Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon's Discussions (146)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a dog polo shirt like that also, with the split in the back, I think they do…"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Mar 29, 2013 to It's thursday... gimme your best corgi SMILE pictures!!

68 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon

"I LOVE the argyle sweater... Do u mind me asking where u found it?"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Mar 28, 2013 to It's thursday... gimme your best corgi SMILE pictures!!

68 Aug 30, 2013

"Awwwwe you have a pembroke and a cardi! I would love a cardigan to add to my trio bu…"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Mar 26, 2013 to It's thursday... gimme your best corgi SMILE pictures!!

68 Aug 30, 2013

"That's my sweet 'baby' Koda as a pup... My favorite pic of all!"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Mar 26, 2013 to It's thursday... gimme your best corgi SMILE pictures!!

68 Aug 30, 2013

"Perfect smile! Love the picture on the back! :)"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Mar 24, 2013 to It's thursday... gimme your best corgi SMILE pictures!!

68 Aug 30, 2013

"Lol! I need to bring mine to a slide and see what they do. Looks like fun!"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Mar 24, 2013 to It's thursday... gimme your best corgi SMILE pictures!!

68 Aug 30, 2013

"She looks like a sweetie! I know mine keep me smiling daily also! Makes the fur tumb…"

68 Aug 30, 2013

"Cheeeeeeeese! :)"

68 Aug 30, 2013

"What a pretty smile! :)"

68 Aug 30, 2013

"What a happy puppy!!! :). <3"

68 Aug 30, 2013

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service