All Discussions Tagged 'charlie' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sweet Dreams Bear

Sweet Dreams Bear Bear We had to let our sweet little guy go around fathers day.. I just now got enough willpower to make a post to let ev…

Started by Avyon

7 Nov 28, 2015
Reply by Laura and Tommy Jefferson

can anyone determine his color?

His breeder told me he is supposed to be a black headed tri which is the color preference i prefer but ive noticed the color behind his ear…

Started by Chrystal Harvey

24 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Stephanie

Luxating patella.

So we got back from the vet yesterday, and charlie has a grade 1 luxating patella. I'm sure everyone knows what that is, but if you don't,…

Started by John and Kari

4 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

Charlie's hip is popping!

We have had Charlie for about 2 weeks and everything is going fine. The only concern is that whenever we ride in the car my fiance can feel…

Started by John and Kari

10 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by John and Kari

Vet visits allll in a row. (TMI warning)

So I know I just posted a blog post so I didn't want to post up there again...We've been in and out of the vet constantly with Roxi for the…

Started by Avyon

20 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

Crate Cleaning

I was just vaccuuming Charlie's crate out and was thinking about how often others do this. I have a first of the month ritual. Every first…

Started by Avyon

5 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Jacki & Izi

Charlie stopped walking...

So he's doing a little better right now so I'm hoping (crossed fingers) that he just pulled something...Had a little heart attack outside..…

Started by Avyon

8 May 26, 2010
Reply by Avyon

The guilt trip! DUNDUNDUN

I'm sure most of you know how skilled corgis are at guilt trips... it's like it's built into them from the start lol.This morning I got the…

Started by Avyon

3 May 24, 2010
Reply by Edison

The TV and the Dog

Because its busy season for my type of work. I've been working in the office full time lately and because its a new job I've been slowly wo…

Started by Avyon

8 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Kari & Jackson

Vote for Charlie! Mom thinks im cute!

Mom thinks I'm the cutest dog in DC.. so she put me up to vote in a radio contest! I'm so excited! She promised that if we win she'll take…

Started by Avyon

17 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Avyon

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by