All Discussions Tagged 'fight' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A reminder to all: Puncture wounds are not always immediately obvious!

I have counseled people in the past when their dog is attacked by another dog to monitor closely for several days even if there are no obvi…

Started by Beth

18 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Anna Morelli

Aggression Over Toys- How to Prevent This and How to React

Hello all, I just had a very scary moment. One of my friends came over and brought his pup, Jaxen, a miniature dachshund. He and Indy have…

Started by Elizabeth and Indy

4 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth and Indy

Poor Maddie got in a fight, seems ok, what to watch for?

Poor Maddie.   We had the Corgis at the park, running around with a bunch of dogs they see regularly.  Honestly we were not watching really…

Started by Beth

16 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Leisa Boysen

Help! My Corgi has sudden aggression!

So my grandma is down for vacation and has brought her 4 dogs with her, (on top of Ein and our other 2) They got here Saturday. Saturday  t…

Started by Kristine & Einstein

10 May 5, 2010
Reply by Allison Musick

Our dogs get into violent fights with each other occasionally... now there is a broken tooth. HELP!

Colby = our corgi (29 lbs) Buster = our daschund mix (21 lbs)   We have had Colby since 10/2008 and we got Buster around 5/2009. They get a…

Started by SpartyBuckeye

4 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Beth

Random Question on Dog Behavior

So... I bought the book "Dog Behavior Answer Book" by Arden Moore, but the book hasn't arrived yet and I have a question on doggie behavior…

Started by Karen & Bailey

9 Jun 13, 2008
Reply by Karen & Bailey

Introducing Corgi to Kitty

I've had Roscoe, my pup, about a month and he's 14 weeks old. Last Wednesday I pulled a stray cat out of a wooden electrical box on the sid…

Started by Suresh

6 Apr 10, 2008
Reply by Charlie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by