HI, WE ARE NEW TO THE SITES AND ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE IN THE AREA WHO MAY HAVE PUPS FOR SALE. WE FOUND THAT IS HARD TO FIND ANY CORGI OWNERS THAT ARE NOT IN SOE TYPE OF CLUB OF SORTS. WE HAVE SEEM PUPS FOR AROUND 500.00 / 600 ON THE INTERNET BUT THE LOCAL BREEDERS SEM TO WANT A LOT MORE. DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHERE TO GO?

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We live in the SF Bay Area, and when we were looking for a corgi (an adult), we just looked up the list of breeders listed on the Golden Gate PWC Fanciers website, and started contacting them one by one. We finally found our little Bryson with Faerie Glen as a retired show dog. The breeders could let you know if they're anticipating a new litter, or aware of relatively young dogs who they thought they might be able to keep as show dogs but couldn't for reasons that wouldn't affect their quality as a pet.

The SF yahoo corgi group is also a good place to go for local information about PWCs.

I know $500 vs $1000 seems like a great deal of savings up front, and not that all corgi pups available for $500 will have problems, but just keep in mind why certain pups are more "expensive", is it because they have AKC papers? Or because they've had all the appropriate genetics testing done? Or because they have better markings? Or because they already come neutered/spayed? Some of these things may be more important to one owner than another. Just keep these things in mind when making the selection.

And Sam's thread does provide lots of detailed info in these areas when selecting a breeder. Unfortunately I can't locate it now... But doing your research around here is definitely a good idea! Good luck!
Hey, you can try the PennySaver. I get that in the mail a lot (I live in SoCal) and turns out there are a lot of people who put puppies up for sale there.
i will have a litter around new years of akc red and white corgis and i also live in stockton. : )
Hello, do you have anyone set up to purchase the pups? We are still interested in finding the right one.
I found this on the site in the classified section and thought of you...if you go to the classified section and find it he does have a picture of her. She is red and white w/a white tipped nose. Not sure if she is still available but worth looking into. Good luck.
* Posted by metisse on October 4, 2008 at 8:14pm in Classified
* Add as Friend View Discussions

Hey all. I have a Pembroke Welsh Corgi for sale. She was born on 8/4/08. She's a cutie, but I am unable to take care of her. I live a very busy life, but have always wanted a corgi my entire life. It's unfair to keep her, so I am looking for a new home for her.

She's loving, friendly and good with kids. She's energetic.

Please let me know if you're interested in this sale. Email me with any questions.

Ps: I live in Orange County, CA and would prefer someone local.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service