What is your favorite DOG movie? (corgi optional)

A friend of mine sent me a preview of the movie: "A Tale of Mari and Three Puppies", it is now showing in some parts of the country and the DVD will be coming out later this year.

It is based on a true story about a Shiba Inu and her three puppies survived the 2004 earthquake in Yamakoshi Village, Japan.

For those of you who don't want to watch the movie and just want to read it, click on this link (Spoiler Alert)

And here's a link to the Real "Mari" in real life.

Here's the trailer to the movie. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD.

Views: 321

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like a very awesome movie. Shiba-Inus are awesome dogs. Such sweet faces and very plushie feeling! I just love them. They have a movie coming out, a remake, of Hachiko the Akita who greeted his master at the train station everyday and continued to do so 10 years after his master died. I would so love to see it. I think it's coming out later this year or the next. Akitas are my second favorite dog breed, (Next to corgis of course!) And they also resemble huge shibas! Which is totally awesome. <3<3
Oh that would be an awesome movie! Reminds me of an episode of Futurama, Fry's dog Seymour.
I LOVE AKITAS!!! You guys seem to be naming movies that will make me have tissue boxes all around me and my son will laugh at me. *sniffle sniffle*

I want to see the movie about the Queen and her Corgis!

I remember seeing a movie when I was in school about 2 dogs called "Where the Red Fern Grows" by Disney Productions. Great movie
Have you ever read the book? Oh my gosh, I used to read it to my kids, and I could NEVER get through a certain scene of two without bawling. Great story.
That movie sounds great. My kids will want to see it since Shibas are their second-favorite dogs!

One of my favorites has been "Where the Red Fern Grows". When my kids were little I would read to them every night, and that book was frequently in the rotation. There are some parts that I could not read out loud without sobbing my heart out.
Sam, I got goosebumps watching that. Thanks for finding it!
my favorite scene
Wow Sam, even though I can't understand a word (except for Mari) in the trailer, it brought tears to my eyes. Even BC (before coffee) that was emotional.

Today, I'd have to say "Best in Show"
yeah, I only understood "Mari" as well, it brought a tear to my eyes. (okay a few)

We both love soup.... ROFL
And talking and not talking...

I love this movie!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by