What are your corgi names? and their nick names?

My corgis are Mocha and Vienna, we named them after coffee drinks, vienna is actually a blend of turkish coffee :)

Nick names:
harry butt, bunny butt, miss fatty, mocha latte, frappochino, vienna sausage, fat rabbit, double mint twins (when they're together)

Views: 41138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Our corgi is named Lilo, but we also call her Little O.
My corgi "Little Princess" has two nicknames..........one is nosey rosey and the other one ia pouncer because she pounces on me.(just playing)
Mine are Belle -Poot an F Tri and Winniefred - Put Put an F Sable.

Hi --- great thread!

We have two cardies -- ioan ap cymry is our black and white, whom we can ioan (ho-when)(Welsh for John), and "c'mere you" (mostly said to his retreating butt as he heads off on squirrel patrol and conveniently becomes deaf). After a particularly good run at agility, he's "bubba da man." 

Our red brindle rescue cardie is RowanTarw (red bull in Welsh, partly because he's smaller than ioan and more barrel-chested).  We call him Roo, woo-woo, and "little red dog."

my corgis name is ruger red after the ruger red hawk gun cause he is a lil pistol we call him ruger, ruger roo, or just roo

My two are Efan and Emme.  Efan came from the breeder with that name and we liked it and kept it for him (supposed to be Ian in welsh).  His nicknames are The Efanator, Shmef-daddy and just plain Ef.

We are still working on nicknames for the puppy.  Emme itself is derived from a nickname.  When she first arrived, everyone kept calling her Mini-Efan which got shortened to Mini-E then M.E. and finally Emme. 

Barney Is named after Barney Stinson (played by Neil Patrick Harris) from the TV series - How I Met Your Mother. 

But sadly alot of people mistaken him as Barney the big purple dinosaur >:(

His nicknames are : Short-Short and Kpo(busybody in a local dialect)

Is one of his nicknames Swarley?  Because that would be Legen.....dary.

(one of my favorite shows.  Had to comment)

Our girl is Cioccolato, but we call her Cici. (Most of the time) She is also cis (pronounced cease) honey, sweetie, sweetie heart, kiddo, peanut, punkin’ butt, monkey.

My girl's name is Kara after supergirl (Kara Zor-El), but when I am playing with her I usually end up calling her dum dum.
My puppy's name is Oliver -- however, I call him Heartbutt often because it's what he has.

Emmy knows her name but she also responds to several nicknames!

We call her bunny when she puts her ears back and hops like a bunny, hotdog when she lies down flat on her belly with her arms out, chubbers when she fluffs up in a ball, and tiny baby when she just is all-around cute :)

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service