Where is the best place to buy clothing outfits for Corgis and what size do you have to buy? The majority of ones that I have found are all not long enough (the arms aren't a problem, it's the length of her from head to rump), so it looks like she's wearing a shirt that's too small.

Views: 1261

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

www.corgiclothes.com

It is a small selection but it is the best place to start.
Kristin owns Corgi Clothes, last I heard she was looking for models for different size, may be you can get a discount :)

You can also try Old Navy and Ralph Lauren (just had a sale).
I get Harry's clothes at Target most times. Their Boots and Barley line seems to fit him pretty well.
Right now I buy him a small since he is still a pup and the length seems good. Prices are also good.
You can also try Pet Edge. I find their stuff fits good as well most times.

I also have a sewing machine so i might venture into making a few things... we shall see! I figure I can use other things as a rough template.

Bumping this one up since we are shopping for Maddie to get a winter shirt to keep the belly less mucky.

I bought Buddha a large blue camo tank on Baxterboo.com last year, but the chest still seems too tight. I did go to corgiclothes to check them out but she seems out of larges at the moment.

Are there any main stream ideas?

Is there a goodwill for corgis¿

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service