So tonight at work I realized that I have been dealing with a back-stabbing manager all wrong - everyday I bound into work wanting her to like me and she kicks me (not literally) and yet the next day I bound back for more, only to be kicked again. . . So tonight I thought - "hmmm we all want our dogs to be more human-like, but maybe we should all try to be a lil' bit more like our canine companions." In the canine world, you can bite each other outright, instead of sneaking around and being vengeful. (which ironically hurts ALOT more. ) So what do YOU think that we could learn from our dogs?? I think that we could all learn to enjoy the simple things in life more often, and to bound out in the world unafraid and ready for our next adventure.

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Will work for food :) he he he.... just kidding!

For me, it'll be the true alpha dog lesson, only step in and take charge when it's needed, don't sweat the small stuff.

Exercise everyday will make me less crazy.
Arlette, there isn't a day that goes by I wish people were more like dogs! I'm fortunate at work. I have a great group of associates and managers. Not saying they're perfect, but neither am I. One thing I've noticed, my dogs take everyone for face value. It's a good lesson. I go to work with a positive attitude and don't let anyone or anything take that away from me. When folks are less than pleasant, I remain so--just like my dogs! You can be in the most craptacular mood and when your dog loves up on you, the yuckies just go away. I think I can be that catalyst at work...folks have yucky days and I just remain positive and next thing you know, they're doing better too!
I think it should be perfectly leagal to take your dog to work for moral. They can get cuddles and attention and we get less stress in the office.
so true!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your comment. World here we come!
That's the awesome thing about my job. As a trainer for PetSmart, I get to take one of my dogs with me every day!
Unconditional LOVE! To treat everyone that way... what a great world it would be!
I agree with Becky, unconditional love. I know no matter how I am feeling, how I look, or what kind of mood I am in my dogs are gonna love me! I love to come home after a bad day and have Maddie and Maya climb on top of me to kiss me like I haven't been there for weeks. They always make me feel better, they are like little stress relievers :).

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service